Push the boundaries of digital marketing while building solutions for some of the fastest growing companies in the world by becoming an Email Specialist: Marketing Cloud in our Halifax office. In this hands-on role, you will be expected to become an in-depth specialist in the Marketing Cloud platform in order to help build and optimize our client’s omni-channel marketing machines.
In this hands-on role, you will be an Email Marketing Specialist: Marketing Cloud and expected to help build and optimize our clients’ omni-channel marketing automation programs. The Marketing Cloud Specialist will be responsible for assisting with the implementation, configuration, customization, and maintenance of client instances of Marketing Cloud by:
- Helping clients grow and segment their email marketing databases.
- Optimizing clients’ marketing automation efforts to improve how leads are nurtured and drive revenue via email and mobile campaigns.
- Design and build marketing automation programs like welcome series, cart reminders, promotions, and reactivation/retention campaigns.
- Contributing to documentation and training for clients’ marketing automation instances to help ensure they are well-maintained.
- Creating and reviewing dashboards and reports to help analyze performance and discover where improvements to performance can be made.
- Monitoring and maintaining data quality for clients’ marketing databases.
- Preparing, testing and deploying campaigns utilizing emails, workflows, landing pages, and forms.
- Working with both internal teams and clients.
The successful candidate will work with team members, vendors, and our clients to ensure we prepare them for growth.
- An understanding of email and marketing automation concepts and metrics
- A Bachelor’s degree or college diploma
- Basic knowledge of how to segment and analyze data. SQL knowledge is a big plus
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- A passion to become an expert in data-driven marketing automation
- Must work full-time at our office location in Halifax – this is not a remote position
- Two weeks paid vacation
- Medical and dental benefits
- Subsidized career training, including coverage of certification tests
- A flat and modern work-culture
- The opportunity to work on leading-edge digital marketing projects for some of the most exciting software companies in the world
This is not a remote position, we offer a casual work environment at our head office located in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Submit a resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com