Are you a recent Computer Science graduate, but don’t love writing code? We have an option for you.
We’re searching for a new graduate with no prior Salesforce experience to become our next Junior Salesforce Administrator. The ideal candidate will have recently graduated from a computer science program and has IT desk or tech support experience.
The successful candidate will be trained internally and become Salesforce Admin certified – no prior experience necessary. However, they should be curious, detail oriented, and hard working.
The Salesforce (primarily Sales Cloud) Administrator will be responsible for configuring, customizing and maintaining client instances of Salesforce by:
- providing best practice recommendations
- working with both staff and clients
- keeping abreast of changes in the Salesforce ecosystem
CloudKettle strongly believes in the “clicks before code” mantra. Customization and configuration will primarily be declarative (toggle, drag and drop and other non-coding settings).
The successful candidate will work closely with other team members, as well as vendors and clients to ensure we prepare our clients well for growth and ensure the stability of their Salesforce ecosystems, including 3rd party integrations. The ideal candidate will have a combination of foundational knowledge of databases and declarative coding, some technical capabilities, and a solid understanding of core business processes.
The Salesforce Administrator provides the day-to-day management of Salesforce ecosystems for CloudKettle clients by fulfilling the following:
- Understand client needs and assist in translating their business requirements and processes into customized system functionality
- Work with team members and stakeholders to drive efficiency for clients through business process automation, AppExchange installations, and 3rd party integrations
- Develop and document Salesforce processes and procedures
- Conduct monthly health and security checks of client instances and full reviews surrounding Salesforce releases
- Work individually and with team members toward customer satisfaction and success
- Participate in client meetings to communicate status or give recommendations
- Be keenly aware of timelines and budgeting to deliver in a timely manner
- A university degree or college diploma
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- A well-developed sense of humor
- Must reside in Halifax, NS (or the greater HRM). This is not a remote position.
- Two weeks paid vacation
- Medical and dental benefits
- Subsidized career training, including coverage of certification tests
- A flat and modern work-culture
- The opportunity to work on leading-edge digital marketing projects for some of the most exciting software companies in the world
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Salesforce?
Salesforce is the largest Client Relationship Management (CRM) platform in the world and is forecasted to create 3.3 million new jobs by 2022. If you’re looking for a stable career path Salesforce is the perfect opportunity for you.
Want to learn more about Salesforce? Check out Trailhead, the free learning platform for Salesforce: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/home