Push the boundaries of digital marketing while building solutions for some of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world by becoming a Marketo Specialist in our Halifax office.
The chosen candidate should have a strong passion for marketing automation and have some experience working with HTML and CSS. Experience working with an email-centric platform like Hubspot or Marketo is a big plus, but not required. We have training baked into our onboarding process here at CloudKettle – we hire curious, and passionate people and give them the platform skills to succeed.
In this hands-on role, you will be a Marketo Specialist and expected to help build and optimize our clients’ lead nurturing machines. The Marketo Specialist will be responsible for assisting with the implementation, configuration, customization, and maintenance of client instances of Marketo by:
- Creating, testing and deploying campaigns utilizing programs, emails, landing pages, and forms in Marketo
- Maintaining and monitoring Marketo instances and all integrations with other systems
- Collaborating with project managers and developers to understand and implement conversion of business requirements into technical specifications
- Contributing to documentation and training for clients’ Marketo instances to help ensure they are well-maintained
- Providing day-to-day end-user support and assisting clients with proactive best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge of Marketo
- Creating and reviewing dashboards and reports to help analyze performance and discover where improvements to performance can be made
- Staying current with Marketing Operations best practices, strategies, and industry standards
The successful candidate will work with team members, vendors, and our clients to ensure we prepare them for growth.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with a Marketing Automation tool
- An understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics
- A Bachelor’s degree or college diploma
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must work full-time at our office location in Halifax – this is not a remote position
- Two weeks paid vacation
- Medical and dental benefits
- Subsidized career training, including coverage of certification tests
- A flat and modern work-culture
- The opportunity to work on leading-edge digital marketing projects for some of the most exciting software companies in the world
Passionate about pushing the boundaries of digital marketing and having the opportunity to build solutions for some of the fastest growing companies in the world? We’d like to hear from you.
We offer a casual work environment at our head office located in Halifax, Nova Scotia. This is not a remote position. Submit a resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org