Push the boundaries of digital marketing while building solutions for some of the fastest growing companies in the world by becoming a Marketing Automation Specialist in our Halifax office. If you are a data-driven marketer who is accountable for their goals and known for HTML skills, strong execution, and a positive attitude, we want to talk to you.
You should have a strong interest in marketing automation and have experience working with HTML and CSS. This will be an opportunity to go from a generalist to gaining significant expertise in two of (Marketing Cloud and Marketo) the top Marketing Automation platforms in the world. We have training baked into our onboarding process here at CloudKettle – we hire curious, and passionate people and give them the platform skills to succeed.
In this hands-on role, you will be:
- Develop a deep understanding of CRM databases, email service providers and lead generation
- Manage creative development of email templates and landing pages with internal and external copywriters and designers
- Use clients’ marketing automation platforms (generally Marketing Cloud and Marketo) to build program templates which are easily customizable and scaled, improve processes and leverage the tools to their full extent
- Develop and manage automation workflows within a variety of email and marketing automation clients
- Perform quality assurance, and provide guidance and support on email testing and optimization methodologies
- Prepare, test and deploy campaigns utilizing emails, workflows, landing pages, and forms.
- Directly support the Marketing Operations team in day-to-day marketing responsibilities and deliverables
- Work with both internal teams and clients
- A Bachelor’s degree or college diploma
- 1+ year of email marketing and automation experience in a platform like Marketing Cloud, Marketo or HubSpot
- Proficient HTML and CSS email coding skills
- Basic knowledge of graphic design and familiarity with graphic design applications like Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign
- Basic knowledge of how to segment and analyze data. A working knowledge of SQL is a major asset
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must work full-time at our office location in Halifax – this is not a remote position
- Best in class training on the Salesforce platform
- Direct and daily access to all levels of the team
- Medical and dental benefits
- Subsidized career training, including coverage of certification tests
- A flat and modern work-culture
- The opportunity to work on leading-edge digital marketing projects for some of the most exciting software companies in the world
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment will be conditional on consent to and the satisfactory review of a background check. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. While we thank all interested candidates for their application, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.