Push the boundaries of digital marketing while building solutions for some of the fastest growing companies in the world by becoming a Marketing Cloud Specialist in our Halifax office. In this hands-on role, you will be expected to become an in-depth specialist in the Marketing Cloud platform in order to help build and optimize our client’s omnichannel marketing machines.
The Marketing Cloud Specialist will be responsible for assisting with the implementation, configuration, customization, and maintenance of client instances of Marketing Cloud.
- Design solutions to address business needs using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Optimize clients’ marketing automation efforts to improve how leads are nurtured and drive revenue via email and mobile campaigns.
- Design and build journeys like welcome series, cart reminders, promotions, and reactivation/retention campaigns.
- Contribute to documentation and training for clients’ marketing automation instances to help ensure they are well-maintained.
- Create and review dashboards and reports to help analyze performance and discover where improvements to performance can be made.
- Monitor and maintain data quality for clients’ marketing databases.
- Prepare, test and deploy campaigns utilizing emails, workflows, landing pages, and forms.
- Work with clients and other internal team members
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with Marketing Cloud
- An understanding of email marketing and metrics
- A Bachelor’s degree or college diploma
- Basic knowledge of how to segment and analyze data. SQL knowledge is a big plus
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- A passion to become an expert in data-driven marketing automation
- Must work full-time at our office location in Halifax – this is not a remote position
- Best in class training on the Salesforce platform
- Direct and daily access to all levels of the team
- Medical and dental benefits
- Subsidized career training, including coverage of certification tests
- A flat and modern work-culture
- The opportunity to work on leading-edge digital marketing projects for some of the most exciting software companies in the world
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment will be conditional on consent to and the satisfactory review of a background check. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. While we thank all interested candidates for their application, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.