Push the boundaries of digital marketing while building solutions for some of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world by becoming a Marketo Specialist in our Halifax office.
In this hands-on role, you will be expected to become an in-depth specialist in the Marketo platform in order to help build and optimize our client’s omnichannel marketing machines.
In this hands-on role, you will be expected to help build and optimize our client’s marketing automation and lead nurturing machines. The successful candidate will work with team members, vendors and our clients to ensure we prepare them for growth.
The Marketo Specialist will also ensure the stability of our client’s marketing automation ecosystems (especially how they integrate with Salesforce). The ideal candidate will have a combination of Marketo platform experience, training experience, business analyst insight, technical capabilities and a solid understanding of marketing automation best practices.
- Create, test and deploy campaigns that utilize programs, emails, landing pages, and forms in Marketo
- Maintain and monitor Marketo instances and all integrations with other systems
- Collaborate with project managers and developers to convert business requirements into technical specifications and implement solutions
- Contribute to documentation and training for clients’ Marketo instances to help ensure they are well-maintained
- Provide day-to-day end-user support and assist clients with proactive best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge of Marketo
- Create and review dashboards and reports to help analyze performance and discover where improvements to performance can be made
- Stay current with Marketing Operations best practices, strategies, and industry standards
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with Marketo
- Experience in requirement gathering, design, development, testing and documentation of Marketo solutions for clients
- Experience creating training materials for implementations and migrations
- A Bachelor’s degree or college diploma
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must work full-time at our office location in Halifax – this is not a remote position
- Best in class training on the Salesforce platform
- Direct and daily access to all levels of the team
- Medical and dental benefits
- Subsidized career training, including coverage of certification tests
- A flat and modern work-culture
- The opportunity to work on leading-edge digital marketing projects for some of the most exciting software companies in the world
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com.
Employment will be conditional on consent to and the satisfactory review of a background check. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. While we thank all interested candidates for their application, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.