Push the boundaries of digital marketing while building solutions for some of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world by becoming a Pardot Specialist in our Halifax office.
In this hands-on role, you will be expected to be an in-depth specialist in the Pardot platform in order to help build and optimize our client’s marketing machines.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In this hands-on role, you will be expected to help build and optimize our client’s marketing automation and lead nurturing machines. The successful candidate will work with team members, vendors and our clients to ensure we prepare them for growth.
The Pardot Specialist will also ensure the stability of our client’s marketing automation ecosystems (especially how they integrate with Salesforce). The ideal candidate will have a combination of Pardot platform experience, training, business analyst insight, technical capabilities and a solid understanding of marketing automation best practices.
- Lead Pardot implementations; including requirements analysis, solution definition, business change, adoption, process / workflow development, and project management
- Build campaign workflows in Pardot and all associated assets such as email templates, landing pages, and forms
- Maintain and monitor Pardot instances and all integrations with other systems
- Contribute to documentation and training for clients’ Pardot instances to help ensure they are well-maintained
- Provide day-to-day end-user support and assist clients with proactive best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge of Pardot
- Continually seek ways to improve the process of delivering Pardot Solutions
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Pardot
- Experience in requirement gathering, design, development, testing and documentation of Pardot solutions for clients
- Experience building lead scoring and lead management processes that align marketing & sales
- Understand HTML and CSS (this is not a developer role, but the successful candidate will be technically competent for front end look and feel)
- A Bachelor’s degree or college diploma
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must work full-time at our office location in Halifax – this is not a remote position
- Best in class training on the Salesforce platform
- Direct and daily access to all levels of the team
- Medical and dental benefits
- Subsidized career training, including coverage of certification tests
- A flat and modern work-culture
- The opportunity to work on leading-edge digital marketing projects for some of the most exciting software companies in the world
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com.
Employment will be conditional on consent to and the satisfactory review of a background check. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. While we thank all interested candidates for their application, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.