CloudKettle is a specialized consultancy that helps B2B SaaS companies build and optimize their Revenue Stack. From demand generation through to renewals, we help manage the growth in sales pipeline for our clients. We do this by optimizing their instance of Salesforce and enhancing the performance of the Lead Generation, Marketing Automation, and Customer Support and Success tools it integrates with.
One of CloudKettle’s key solutions is SafeGuard – which takes the protection and growth of Salesforce to a whole new level for our clients. Now, we need help to take it to a larger audience.
In this hands-on role, you will be pursuing and winning sales in the United States and Canada for SafeGuard and other CloudKettle service offerings. You will have the opportunity to build a book of business and expand the role based on your success. This is a quota-carrying role and candidates for this position must be highly motivated, tenacious, and self-starters.
You will be working with a team that has decades of combined experience in SaaS sales and marketing. Expectations will be high as you work to contribute directly to the sales pipeline and bookings that are part of CloudKettle’s annual targets.
This role will require an investment of time to learn and understand the technical aspect of CloudKettle’s product and services. Therefore, we have included a three-month ramp to quota attainment.
What you will do:
- Selling to B2B SaaS companies and other organizations that use Salesforce
- Managing complex sales-cycles, selling enterprise-level software and services
- Demonstrating the CloudKettle SafeGuard solution to potential buyers online.
- Working with both internal teams and clients to design and price professional services offerings
- Working with senior leadership and technical team members to ensure that new customers are on-boarded efficiently and effectively
- Attain at least one Salesforce certification in the first three months of employment in order to help ensure a deep understanding of the problems that CloudKettle solves for clients
What you won’t do:
- You won’t be a number at CloudKettle. This role is a key one to the success of the organization and you will be working with senior leadership on a daily basis
- Not know your boss. At CloudKettle every employee spends one month in the same room as the founders. This helps employees learn and absorb more about the business, our clients and ensures you are comfortable and familiar with the senior leaders of the team
- Be bored
- 2+ years of quota carrying experience selling enterprise B2B SaaS or professional services solutions
- Proficiency in Salesforce, with a strong background in using it to manage Leads, Accounts and Opportunities is an asset
- A history of developing pipeline and closing high-value sales over the phone
- Experience prospecting and cold calling to generate sales opportunities
- A track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Direct and new business sales experience (Hunting and farming)
- An excellent understanding of SaaS concepts and metrics
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated customer-facing skills, including expectation management, communication skills, information management
- Willingness to travel, as required
- A well-developed sense of humor
- A Bachelor’s degree or college diploma
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluent in English – verbal and written communication and comprehension.
- This is a not a remote position – must work full-time at our office location in Halifax
- This is a quota a carrying role, with 60% On-target-earnings (OTE) being base salary and 40% being variable with no cap on commissions.
- Work with a team that has deep respect for the sales role
- Best in class training on the Salesforce platform
- Direct and daily access to all levels of the team
- Medical and dental benefits
- Subsidized career training, including coverage of certification tests
- A flat and modern work-culture
- The opportunity to work with some of the most exciting software companies in the world
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com
Employment will be conditional on consent to and the satisfactory review of a background check. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. While we thank all interested candidates for their application, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.