We’re searching for a new graduate, no prior Marketing Automation experience required, to become our next Marketing Automation Specialist. The ideal candidate will have recently graduated from Commerce, Computer Science, Information systems or a similar program and is familiar with CSS, HTML, and SQL.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com
We have Marketing Automation training baked into our onboarding process. We hire curious and passionate people and give them the platform skills to succeed.
After training, in this hands-on role, you will :
- Develop a deep understanding of CRM databases, email service providers and lead generation
- Manage creative development of email templates and landing pages with internal and external copywriters and designers
- Use clients’ Marketo or Pardot instances to build program templates, which are easily customizable and scaled, improve processes and leverage the tools to their full extent
- Develop and manage automation workflows within email and marketing automation platforms
- Perform quality assurance, and provide guidance and support on email testing and optimization methodologies
- Prepare, test, and deploy campaigns utilizing emails, workflows, landing pages, and forms
- Directly support the Marketing Operations team in day-to-day marketing responsibilities and deliverables
- Work with both internal teams and clients
- A Bachelor’s degree or college diploma
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic knowledge of graphic design and familiarity with graphic design applications like Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign is an asset
- HTML and CSS email coding skills are an asset
- Working knowledge of SQL is a major asset
- Must work full-time at our office location in Halifax. This is not a remote position
- Best in-class training on the Salesforce platform
- Direct and daily access to all levels of the team
- Medical and dental benefits
- Subsidized career training, including coverage of certification tests
- A flat and modern work-culture
- The opportunity to work on leading-edge digital marketing projects for some of the most exciting software companies in the world
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employment will be conditional on consent to and the satisfactory review of a background check. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Nova Scotia, Canada. While we thank all interested candidates for their application, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.