Push the boundaries of digital marketing while building solutions for some of the largest SaaS companies in the world by becoming a Senior Marketing Automation Consultant at CloudKettle.
In this hands-on role, you will be expected to be an in-depth specialist in one or more marketing automation tools in order to help build and optimize our client’s marketing machines.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com
LocationHalifax, NS or Remote
In this hands-on role, you will be expected to help provide strategy, build and optimize our client’s marketing automation and lead nurturing machines. The successful candidate will work with team members, vendors and our clients to ensure we prepare them for growth.
The Senior Marketing Automation Consultant will also ensure the stability of our client’s marketing automation ecosystems (especially how they integrate with Salesforce). The ideal candidate will have a combination of Pardot or Marketo platform experience, training, business analyst insight, technical capabilities and a solid understanding of marketing automation best practices.
- Lead configuration and implementation of marketing automation schemas, workflows and campaigns
- Build campaign workflows and all associated assets such as email templates, landing pages, and forms
- Maintain and monitor client instances and all integrations with other systems
- Carrying out in-campaign and post-campaign analysis, providing insights and recommendations on how to optimize and improve effectiveness
- 3+ years of dedicated, hands-on experience with Pardot or Marketo
- Experience in requirement gathering, design, development, testing and documentation of martech tools for clients
- Experience building lead scoring and lead management processes that align Marketing & Sales
- Experience working with senior stakeholders (like CMOs and VPs) to
- Understand HTML and CSS (this is not a developer role, but the successful candidate will be technically competent for front end look and feel)
- A Bachelor’s degree or college diploma
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- This is a full time position and can be remote
- Best in class training on the Salesforce platform
- Direct and daily access to all levels of the team
- Medical and dental benefits
- Subsidized career training, including coverage of certification tests
- A flat and modern work-culture
- The opportunity to work on leading-edge digital marketing projects for some of the most exciting software companies in the world
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employment will be conditional on consent to and the satisfactory review of a background check. While we thank all interested candidates for their application, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.