Sales and Marketing Operations (SOPs and MOPs) are two of the most in-demand skillsets at SaaS companies today. Both of these roles are centered around the intersection of technology, analytics, and internal process.
Sales Operations (SOPs) are responsible for the development and implementation of the go-to-market strategy, general sales process optimization, and manage forecasting, planning, and budgeting process. SOPs also prioritize investments in enabling technologies in support of the sales organization’s productivity.
Often SOPs work closely with senior sales leadership to align reporting, training and other programs with performance management priorities.
Marketing Operations (MOPs) effect marketing impact and operational efficiency by managing and optimizing the tech stack and developing scalable processes. MOPs are also responsible for providing visibility into marketing campaign results, measuring campaign effectiveness, tracking conversions and reporting on the health of the marketing and sales funnel.
Often, they are also the gatekeeper of the marketing database and manage data integrity and new data acquisition efforts.
The purpose of both of these roles is to help their respective teams become more efficient and accountable. However, candidates with experience are rare and difficult to retain. This leaves high-growth SaaS companies with gaps in their operational teams.
How We Help
CloudKettle helps fill gaps or complement your Sales or Marketing Operations team. We help:
- Select, implement and optimize platforms like:
- Marketing Automation like Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, or Hubspot
- Sales enablement tools like Outreach.io, lead enrichment tools, Salesforce to phone integrations, digital signature tools, and CPQs
- Conduct audits and maintain security
- Ensure compliance and governance
- Provide strategy and a roadmap for infrastructure deployment to reach annual targets
- Provide advice on how to develop and deploy better measurement, analytics, and reporting
- Including Dashboards for various levels of the organization, funnel management and alerts on performance, better data management, and cleanliness
- Improve alignment between Sales and Marketing and provide the tools to allow for real measurement and accountability
- Maintain the overall systematic integration
We are the experienced, B2B SaaS MOPs and SOPs team you can rely on to help achieve your goals.
Want to speak to a consultant? Reach us at 1-800-878-4756 ext. 202
To learn more about CloudKettle’s services, fill out the Get in Touch form below.