UPDATED APRIL 2022 – APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED FOR THIS SESSION. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.
Intro to Marketing Cloud program is a 6-session live online training that will teach you how to use Marketing Cloud, along with the platform capabilities to launch your first email campaign in the platform.
About the Course
Interested in Marketing Cloud but not sure where to start? Intro to Marketing Cloud program will teach you the basics of Marketing Cloud and help you start your career in Marketing Automation.
Applications open March 7, 2022 and must be submitted by March 25th at 5PM AST.
Successful applicants will be notified between April 4th – 8th. Please note that due to the volume of applicants, we cannot accept everyone into the program, and we will not be sending out rejections to unsuccessful candidates; thank you for your understanding.
Session Dates & Times:
- April 19, 2022 – 5PM-7PM AST – Introductions
- April 26, 2022 – 5PM-7PM AST – Content Creation
- May 3, 2022 – 5PM-7PM AST – Data Management
- May 10, 2022 – 5PM-7PM AST – Automation Studio
- May 17, 2022 – 5PM-7PM AST – Journey Builder
- May 24, 2022 – 5PM-7PM AST – Salesforce Integration, Reporting and Next Steps
Who is This Course For?
This is for anyone in Nova Scotia who wants to learn about Marketing Automation and Marketing Cloud. You do not need to have any experience with Marketing Cloud or any coding knowledge prior to joining this program.
What You’ll Learn
- What Marketing Automation is, and why it’s in high demand
- How to use Marketing Cloud to create email campaigns
- The importance of email personalization
- How to create, test, and send emails with real-life use cases
- How to leverage platform capabilities to automate campaigns
- How to prepare for Marketing Cloud certification
What You’ll Get
- 2-hour weekly live session with Industry Expert
- Content Library
- Real-life Use Cases
- Access to the Trailhead Community
If selected for the program, there is no cost to participate.
The full details of the course are available here.
Any other questions about this program? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to help!