Salesforce Data Cloud (formerly referred to as Salesforce CDP) connects all of a company’s data together in one place, giving a unified customer view. With Salesforce Data Cloud, your company can feel confident in your customer information, and know that you’re taking the right steps to engage with your customer base across channels.
The team at CloudKettle can help you bring value to your wealth of customer data when you leverage Data Cloud. From customer databases, marketing automation, multichannel campaign management, and real-time interaction management, the experts at CloudKettle work with you to connect your information sources, unify the data, access meaningful insights, and make decisions that make sense for your customers and your business.
Want to know the basics?
What are the Benefits of Salesforce Data Cloud?
- Integrate and connect data from all different sources to create a unified customer profile
- Use unified profiles to build segments through easy drag-and-drop attributes and get real-time population counts of these segments
- Manage consent with built-in features for complying with regulations like GDPR and CCPA
- Activate segments to any platform based on in-the-moment customer behavior, including Marketing Cloud for marketing automation and Sales Cloud for sales automation
- Analyze and visualize engagement or connect to Dataroma or Tableau for Business Intelligence and marketing analytics needs
Need help with Salesforce Data Cloud?
- Data Cloud implementation/configuration – Data Cloud is new to many organizations, but the team of experts at CloudKettle can help you get started out on the right foot.
- Data Cloud consultation – Are you an existing Data Cloud user looking to improve your return on investment? We can help you with that.
- Data Cloud maintenance – Do you have Salesforce Data Cloud but need to to make some changes? Get in touch with us.
Our Commitment to Security
CloudKettle is fully SOC 2 Type 2 Audited and compliant. This means that we maintain the highest level of information security to ensure your sensitive information is handled safely and responsibly.
Our SOC 2 compliance ensures that we are managing data correctly in the five Trust Services Categories: security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, and privacy.
Get the Most out of Salesforce Data Cloud
Salesforce Data Cloud isn’t a standalone platform. We understand that getting the most out of your Salesforce platform relies on architecting a heavily integrated ecosystem.
At CloudKettle, we deal with people, process, and technology holistically to roadmap scalable tactics for revenue generation. We begin with an audit, identify gaps, and build customized solutions and training for your organization.
Want to speak to a CloudKettle consultant about your Data Cloud and Salesforce needs? Reach us at 1-800-878-4756 ext. 202, or fill out the form and one of our experts will be in touch.
Thank you for Contacting Us.
We will be in touch shortly. Usually, we are able to follow up on inquiries on the same business day.