Our newest eBook, Security Guide: How to Protect and Monitor Salesforce is a must read for all #AwesomeAdmins looking to brush up on Salesforce security best practices.
As the cost and risks associated with data breaches continue to climb, cybersecurity is a topic that should be a priority for every B2B SaaS company. Recently, IBM published that the average cost of a data breach is $3.86 million. With so much at stake, organizations can’t afford to ignore security best practices.
With Salesforce being the central hub of information for many SaaS companies, it’s no surprise that organizations are focused on keeping their Salesforce instance and integrations secure. The good news is, Salesforce is an extremely secure platform.
However, there are still basic steps all organizations need to take to minimize external threats and breaches caused by employee error or malicious intent.
We wrote this eBook for Salesforce Admins and Sales or Marketing Ops team members. Inside we cover:
1) How to make logins more secure, including:
- Network-based security
- Two-factor authentication
- Tracking Login history
- App Allowlisting (formerly Whitelisting)
2) How to make integrations more secure, including:
- The ROI of a Dedicated Salesforce Integration User
- How to set up a Dedicated Salesforce Integration User
3) Top Five Things to Monitor in Salesforce
Download the Security Guide: How to Protect and Monitor Salesforce today and learn what basic security measures should be implemented in Salesforce to decrease your organization’s exposure to security risks.