CMO: the Riskiest Seat in the C-Suite
The Harvard Business Review recently published a report on how the CMO is the riskiest seat in the C-suite.
Working with B2B SaaS CMOs we’ve seen this first-hand. Often, with CMO positions there’s a lack of clarity around expectations and measurement of success.
The first step to take to combat the lack of clarity around CMO milestones is to define Marketing’s contribution to Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) pipeline. The second is to build a Revenue Stack that’s powered by data you can trust. In this eBook we cover:
- How to set up milestones and metrics of B2B SaaS success
- How to implement cross-channel data cleanliness best practices
- Why data visualization is vital for Go-to-Market organizational alignment
- How to track attribution in Salesforce beyond the first or last touch attribution model
- How to take your content distribution strategy to the next level
- How to skyrocket sales referrals
Get the CMO: the Riskiest Seat in the C-Suite eBook now!
The Revenue Operations Playbook 2020
In this eBook, we sit down with some of the brightest minds in Marketing, Sales, […]Download Now
How to Leverage the RFM Model to Drive your Marketing Cloud Strategy
The RFM model (Recency, Frequency, and Monetary) is a simple but powerful tool to help […]Download Now
Sign up for the latest tips & news from CloudKettle