How to Leverage the RFM Model to Drive your Marketing Cloud Strategy
The RFM model (Recency, Frequency, and Monetary) is a simple but powerful tool to help sift through consumer data and categorize customers based on measured behavior. Together, organizations can use the RFM model and Salesforce Marketing Cloud to maximize the lifetime value of each customer and increase customer loyalty.
In this guide, we cover:
- How to build your RFM model
- How to calculate RFM scores
- How to use the RFM model to drive your customer segmentation strategy
- How to trigger automated campaigns in MC based on RFM scores
- How to use RFM scores for improved personalization
- How to sync Marketing Cloud data with BigQuery
Download your copy today using the form on the right-hand side!
Sign up for the latest tips & news from CloudKettle