Last week, we had 7 (SEVEN!) team members on the ground at Dreamforce in San Francisco. We are sure that there will be some excellent wrap-ups about all the coolest new features and product releases (like this one and this one), but we wanted to share with you the favourite moments from our team that were not necessarily related to all the new announcements and the technology.
So, without further ado… here are some of our team’s favorite moments from #Dreamforce22
Greg Poirier (CEO)
- Meeting with clients and reviewing what new announcements and features are going to benefit them
- Seeing our team on stage and killing it
- Getting to see San Francisco coming back alive for events
Dan Stratton (Partner)
- Meeting face-to-face with multiple clients
- Presenting with Kyle on CRM Analytics and speaking with interested individuals
Kyle Cruickshanks (Director, Business Intelligence)
- Speaking on stage!
- The epic saxophone player at the OpsStars Party
- Meeting people in person after 2+ years in lockdown
Sab Yahyayev (Marketing Automation Practice Lead)
- Hanging out at the Canada Lounge by Salesforce
- Completing Quests in the Trailhead Forests
- Seeing friends who were attending as vendors (Hi Matt from LeanData!)
Ishan Babbar (Salesforce Practice Lead)
- Seeing the Red Hot Chili Peppers live! (Editor’s note – I can’t believe it took this long for someone on the team to mention this.)
- Taking the FormStack Rickshaw
André Tremblay (Salesforce Consultant)
- Presenting on stage and meeting the Record Access team that built the features I talked about in my presentation!
- Swapping Salesforce tips in the Admin Meadow
- Watching my team mates sing karaoke
- Listening to Flea and John Frusciante jam at the Red Hot Chilli Peppers concert!
Eliot Harper (Senior Marketing Technology Architect and Salesforce MVP)
- Being inspired by new ideas that use technology to solve business problems and build value
- Meeting Salesforce product owners and getting first-hand, exclusive insights in product development
- Catching up with other Trailblazers once again!
Sounds like fun, right?
Think you might want to attend Dreamforce one day? We send a team every year, and we are always looking for new talent. Check out our Careers Page to see if you might be a future Kettler! Or get in touch if you have any Dreamforce (or general Salesforce) questions we can help answer.