How to Improve Go-To-Market Results
Our newest eBook, is an essential guide to Marketing and Sales Operations growth
from $10 – $100 Million (and beyond). Growing fast is a good problem to have and a predictor of long-term success. However, being a high-growth company comes with a relatively standard set of obstacles that all organizations face:
1) Employee churn:
Demand for domain experts is high, which means senior resources (leaders, managers, and doers) are difficult to recruit and harder to retain.
2) Not my job, anymore:
Rapid growth means personnel and responsibilities shift quickly. This leads to poor-handoffs, lack of accountability, and a loss of institutional memory.
In hyper-growth mode, many departments have a difficult time prioritizing what will be painful in the short term, but benefit them in the long run.
4) Legacy Technology Systems
Technologies and/or systems are often implemented and then abandoned before the benefits are fully realized.
Regardless of how well-funded or successful you are, if you’re growing at a double or triple digit rate, chances are you have gaps and problems you’re unaware of.
This eBook was written for CMOs, CROs, VP Marketing, and VP Sales to help them navigate their way. In the six chapters we cover:
- Everything you need to know about the Revenue Stack as an executive
- How to avoid creating technology and team silos
- How to break down existing silos
- How a Revenue Stack Audit can drive your roadmap
- Pitfalls of Growth Hacking and Marketing’s role in growth
- Why implement a Data Warehouse and how to ensure a successful implementation
- How to empower employees with data
Download The Essential Guide to Revenue Growth today to learn about strategies and requirements needed for success in the hyper-growth phase.