Insights from Enterprise Experts
Our latest eBook explores how to keep each department in the go-to-market (GTM) organization driving towards the overall revenue goals of the company. In the first section, we sit down with some of the brightest minds in Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to talk about Revenue Operations strategy. They share practices and challenges, but also answer questions like:
- What is the first metric you check each morning?
- How do you decide what marketing’s contribution is to the pipeline?
- How does Marketing Operations (MOPs) play a role in marketing credibility?
- What is the most important metric or KPI for measuring sales success?
- How does Customer Success strategy vary by segment?
The second section is written by Lauren Vaccarello, CMO at Talend. She shares how the Four Horsemen model of attribution can be leveraged to keep all of the GTM organization on the hook for Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) pipeline contribution. In the last section of the eBook, hear from our experts on how to effectively implement and run Pipeline Council meetings.
Download the Revenue Operations Playbook 2020 today to learn about Revenue Operations strategy and tactics to take your company to the next level in 2020.